On the left photo we can see the first factory built in Gurb polygon. It was called José Cots e Hijos. Nowadays the polygon is full of different types of companies and factories.
In the left photo, we can see Gurb Town Hall. From the beginning it has had the same function. We can see fields and roads around the Town Hall.
Nowadays there is an elderly residence and the doctor. There are also the same fields and roads.
In the image of the left, we can see les escoles noves de Gurb from the top. Since the first day, that building was a primary and kindergarten. Now, it have the same structure and the same function.
On the left photo, token in 2003, we can see the old schools from Gurb, it was active for many years as a school of all ages up to 16 years. The road we can see is the Sant Bartomeu road.
Nowadays the landscape has not changed: the building aesthetically has only changed the color. Now it has the function of a cultural center where you can do all kinds of events and activities.
La Farinera is one of the landscape that mostly has changed in the time. In the left photo we can see that there’s a big garden in the surrounding and some buildings too.
In the right image we can see how the time has passed. The gardens have disappeared and there’s a lot of buildings around now.
The photo on the left was taken in 1926 and we can see “el pont the Queralt”, which is a roman bridge. It cross the Meder river. Next to the rock bridge there was a tannery.
Nowadays there are no differences: the buildings around the bridge hasn’t changed and the tannery is still there but in ruins.
In the photo of the left shows us how the Vic’s promenade was at 1882 one day of market: there were some buildings, most of them houses. There were only little familiar shops because the big boutiques hadn’t exist by then.
In the photo of the right it also shows the Vic’s promenade but in the actuality, 2019. Most of the shops are franchises, the buildings are bigger and more completed.
In the photo on our left we can see how the train station (Vic) was in 1446: the train station was surrounded by houses and in front there was a square.
In the photo on the right in February 2019: the station is in operation but over the years it has grown considerably since today a lot of people use the train. Trade has also grown around them and the square has become a road with a roundabout. They have even built the university very close.